Sunday, September 13, 2009

Approach each day with....

love. A gentle reminder that I have thought of most often over the past year or so. I was first introduced to Og Mandino's Scrolls through a LifeSkills Leadership 1 training. See http://mandino.blogspot.com/2006/07/scroll-marked-ii-i-will-greet-this-day.html for the scroll that has been top of mind and a guiding force in my life:

"I will greet this day with love in my heart."

Many of us have a daily perception that has been shaped by old disappointments, hurtful interactions, crass indignities. Each day, however, is a chance to decide which attitude will guide our thoughts. Shall today be clouded by insecurity and distrust, or can I search for positivity and light?

I have found that with love at the core of interactions and intent, many approaches end (happily) with surprising results.

Many questions will be posed; some may never be answered. But this blog is intended to explore the many aspects of love as we know it here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment